Cherri Gilham's Angel Blog
When I was a child of seven my life wasn't particularly wonderful. But one day it was made quite wonderful. I cried myself to sleep and was awoken by an angel. He said to me "I am the Archangel Gabriel. I will always be with you, all through your life. Things may not always be nice for you. There will sometimes be pain. But I will always be there to protect you. No harm will ever come to you. Remember......I am always there beside you, watching over you". I sensed extreme joy and love and I KNEW.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My latest Angel sighting- a silent chorus of angels

I recently relocated from a house to a high-rise apartment.
I was initially sceptical about the move as I have lived for the past 30 years in houses. To live in an apartment (condo), with no balcony, and neighbours either side and above and below was a bit of a sea change. Plus the place needed modernisation. I hadn't bought a beautiful newbuild. I was going to have to totally renovate it and thus I would be living in builders' rubble for several weeks. Not a comforting prospect.

The compensatory factor, though, was the magnificent views across London (Big Ben, London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Crystal Palace, the new Wembley Arc). Best of all, I would be living next door to my son. Bliss :).......an absolute fluke how that came about. But of course, as in everything,...... 'meant to be'.

On my first night in the flat, I awoke in the early hours. There were no blinds, so there was light in the room, the lights of the city. But there was also another lumenescence, a vibration, right before my eyes. I'd say about a yard in front of my face, there hovered a host of shimmering angels - maybe seventeen of them, each about the size of a hand. I had a sense of them communicating with me. The nearest I can describe them to our human understanding is that they were like large white fluorescent moths or fairies. But I don't want to put them in the realm of fantasy as they were real. They were definitely there. I blinked and they were still there. I felt they were welcoming me. I said 'Thank you' out loud to them, after which I blinked again and they were gone. But they had been there, floating, vibrating, for about 30 seconds.
The message they were giving me was that I had made the right move. They were welcoming me to my new home. I lay there thinking about them for some time. It was important for me to know that I was awake and not dreaming.
(3-4 yrs later I became seriously ill and had a major op to remove a tumour in my pancreas. When I was in hospital and also when I was home recuperating, I could not have managed without the daily help, care and loving assistance of my son, and a close girlfriend of his. What had prompted me to move right next door to my son 3-4 yrs before? I wasn't to know that I would be almost totally incapacitated for a while 4 yrs later. I had hardly been ill in my adult life.
The Angels message to me was clear..I was in the right place)

I did fall back to sleep and then another wonderful thing happened. Just after 6.00am, I was greeted by a most beautiful sunrise. I had no idea that I would be able to see the sunrise from my apartment. What a blessing. Later I would discover that the setting sun shone thru my bedroom windows. Who knew? xxx So I see both glorious sun rises and sunsets in my apartment. Blessful, golden moments.......:)

P1010144.JPG
View from my window, New Years Eve, 2006. That's Big Ben. How cool is that?