Cherri Gilham's Angel Blog
When I was a child of seven my life wasn't particularly wonderful. But one day it was made quite wonderful. I cried myself to sleep and was awoken by an angel. He said to me "I am the Archangel Gabriel. I will always be with you, all through your life. Things may not always be nice for you. There will sometimes be pain. But I will always be there to protect you. No harm will ever come to you. Remember......I am always there beside you, watching over you". I sensed extreme joy and love and I KNEW.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Guardian Angels and Dolphins

When the pupil is ready the teacher will arrive.

I was walking on the beach in Naples Florida. 6.30 am. January 1999. Very sad. My then partner had decided I wasn't the one for him and was being pretty cruel to me. It was the new year and we'd gone on our last golfing holiday. He'd dumped me on xmas day, which was nice of him. I was hoping he didn't mean it. (He did). He allowed me on the pre-booked holiday, even though he didn't really want me along with him, and he made it plainly clear. I had a miserable time.
I couldn't sleep. Feeling distressed I went for a walk on the beach. About a hundred yards offshore I saw a fin, which I thought for a moment was a shark. (Hey........I'm a London girl...........we don't get to see too many sharks in the Thames).
It was gliding towards me.
I realised it was a dolphin.
It was by now about 100 feet offshore. I had learnt to call dolphins in the Red Sea a year before, when I summoned 17 dolphins to the boat I was on, by whistling out to an empty sea. They came in a school and frolicked in front of me, making eye contact and then swimming off.

I whistled this dolphin (thru my fingers), and it whistled back. Twice.
Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with serenity, like it was telling me I wasn't alone.
A lady walking down the beach strode quickly over to me and said she'd never witnessed a dolphin responding like that before with an identical whistle.
This for me was a Guardian Angel moment. I just felt absolutely engulphed in peace.
It was a message to me.
A connection from a higher source.

Interestingly this partner, let's call him 'N', was totally obsessed with making money and worth sixteen million (GB pounds) on paper, when I met him. But I heard he ended up penniless, a place he would not want to be. Unless of course he found the true meaning of spiritual existence. Money means nothing in the nonphysical world. It's immaterial. ;)